The St. Vincent de Paul chapter of the Knights of Columbus consists of men from our parish, and we are a very active group.
The Knights of Columbus meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month in Hanneman Hall for dinner and discussion.
The Knights promote charity, unity, fraternity and patriotism. Here are just a few of our activities:
- Provide financial support to the seminarians of the Archdiocese of Omaha
- Operate Pennies from Heaven, an ongoing purchasing program for members of our parish family to raise money for the parish building fund
- Tuition reimbursement for families of our SVdP School students
- Tootsie Roll drive to raise money for the Madonna School in Omaha
- Farmer's Market in July in Children's Courtyard. Click pdf here (162 KB) for details.
- Brush-Up Nebraska program to paint the home of a needy person in our community
- Pancake Breakfasts for the SVdP parish family. Click pdf here (175 KB) for details.
To visit the Knights of Columbus Council
Fish Fry's begin the first Friday after Ash Wednesday from 5:30-8:30 pm in the gym and Hanneman Hall (lower level of school).
Note: Take out orders are available.