What is Perpetual Adoration?
- Perpetual adoration is an ongoing adoring of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Many people commit to one hour slots every day of every week to pray in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament.
- The consecrated host is exposed or clearly seen in a monstrance in our Blessed Sacrament Chapel.
- Spending time before the Blessed Sacrament is spending time with the Lord Jesus. It is an extension of our time with Him at Mass.
- Here we encounter Jesus and grow in intimate friendship with Him. Every moment spent with Him deepens our relationship with the Trinity.
- Jesus renews us spiritually and fills us with His love.
Need to request an Adoration Sub?
Please fill out the form at this link Adoration Sub Request.