(August to December)
St. Vincent de Paul has been a member of the Faith House Coalition since 2010. The coalition is made up of 12 churches and Temple Israel which pool their resources to build a house selected by Habitat.
Construction starts early August and will conclude the first part of December. The work day is from 8:30am to 3:30pm. There will be a Habitat for Humanity Construction Coordinator on site at all times during construction. Once you sign up, you will receive information from Habitat.
FIVE different ways you can volunteer!
- Volunteer for Construction of the House
- Volunteer to Provide Food for Workers
- In-Kind Donations are Needed (Either Professional Skills or Building Materials.)
- Cash Donations in Any Amount are Welcome!
- Last but not Least, Pray for the Success of the Project!